Location & Property Details
9935 8th Ave. SW Suite 213
Seattle, WA 98106
Property Type: Other affordable housing, Tax Credit
Located in the award winning Greenbridge development in the heart of White Center, the Nia Apartments offers everything you could want in a new apartment home!
- New 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Full size kitchens with ample storage space
- Patio and/or balcony available in each apartment
- Handicap accessible units available
- Extra storage available for a nominal fee
- Laundry rooms on each floor. There is no charge for use!
- Beautifully decorated common areas with original artwork from local artists
- Several sitting areas to relax in, one including a fireplace!
- Controlled access building
- Computer room with five computer stations and internet access
- Large activity room with kitchen and adjoining dining room for resident's use
- Greenhouse and garden beds for resident's enjoyment
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard and sitting area
- Many "pocket parks" within the Greenbridge development for resident's enjoyment
- Indoor parking garage available for residents; outdoor parking lot for residents and guests
- Resident Services staff person onsite to assist with residents social services
- Water, sewer and garbage included in the rent
Cats and dogs allowed, one per household at 25 pounds or less with signed pet agreement and deposit. Birds and fish are also allowed with some restrictions. Contact our leasing specialist for more details.
Service ProvidersWiley Community Center (Boy's and Girl's Club), YWCA, King County Public Library, King County Sheriff's office, Early Learning Center, Neighborhood House, White Center Elementary School.
Lease TermsInitially 12 months then month to month
For more information about the Nia Apartments, please visit:
For more information on the Greenbridge Development visit:
Please contact our leasing specialist for more details and for information how to apply to our waiting list.